HostPapa Inc. is one of Canada’s fastest-growing technology companies with over 180,000 customers worldwide. We help individuals and small-to-medium sized businesses deliver their online dreams by hosting and supporting their websites, email, and cloud-based solutions. Join our team today and let us help you reach your full potential in the world of technology.
We are looking for a customer acquisition BEAST. You will lead our acquisition team that covers PPC, paid social, content marketing and affiliate. You will also constantly be looking for new expansion opportunities. The successful candidate will work with the VP of Marketing and manage a team dedicated constantly growing topline numbers and the underlying efficiency. This is a role with high reward and growth potential.
To truly be successful in this position and to grow within the company the ideal candidate should be passionate about online marketing, have a true sense of ownership of goals and objectives, be able to manage a team to maximize its potential. You should be genuinely interested in e-commerce and dedicated to continual learning in the ever-changing online marketing industry.
- Managing a team of channel managers dedicated to driving qualified traffic and conversions to our websites.
- Defining and managing the implementation of the company’s acquisition plans for all products and services, including organic and paid efforts.
- Working alongside the Marketing VP to define and allocate the company’s marketing budget to maximize efficiency.
- Define and ensure the department Objectives and Key Results, in line with the company’s objectives.
- Spearhead the strategic and tactical execution of marketing campaigns, including design of test/control segmentation, implementation of tests, tracking, results reporting, analysis, and recommendations.
- Guide all members of the marketing acquisitions team in the definition and execution of individual channels’s plans.
- Report on key performance indicators on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Working with the Marketing VP and other Directors in the definition and implementation of marketing programs
- Developing creative, strategies, campaigns, monitors, and improvements towards ROAS goals; and managing the execution of these strategies and and campaigns.
- Analyzing and reporting on the performance of campaigns and producing forecasts for future efforts
- Hold regular meetings with channel managers to review results, resolve challenges, and present possible solutions, and provide ongoing training to ensure team consistently performs above standard
- Continually review changes to the market, consumer trends and the activities of competitors, adjusting the marketing plan accordingly
- Anticipating change and reacting swiftly to opportunities within the online media world
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in marketing, advertising, or related field.
- Minimum 7 years experience in digital marketing, specifically directly managing traffic acquisition activities.
- Minimum 3 years experience managing a team.
- Experience managing high spend, complicated, performance oriented Google Ads accounts.
- Experience with Affiliate marketing.
- High competence in project and stakeholder management.
- Knowledge of the online marketing ecosystem, including paid search, affiliate marketing, programmatic media buying, social media advertising and SEO.
- Knowledge of ad delivery and tracking mechanics.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Knowledge and experience in web and media analytics.
- Proficient in Excel (including pivot tables).
- Proven track record of problem-solving skills and good team management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills, self-motivated, and results driven team player.
- Experience in the web hosting industry
- Understanding of web development processes
- Multilingual (French/Spanish/German)
Benefits and Perks:
- Work from anywhere - this is a remote opportunity!
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Education reimbursement opportunities
HostPapa is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of our diverse team.
HostPapa is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided in all parts of the hiring process.