HostPapa Inc. is one of Canada’s fastest-growing technology companies with over 180,000 customers worldwide. We help individuals and small-to-medium sized businesses deliver their online dreams by hosting and supporting their websites, email, and cloud-based solutions. Join our team today and let us help you reach your full potential in the world of technology.
This position is responsible for the successful coaching of a team of Inside Sales Consultants, focusing on selling products and services to our customers. As an Inside Sales Trainer, you will work closely with the Solutions Manager to motivate and coach sales team members to drive quality results.
- Craft custom training to drive sales and technical skill growth across the team,
- Motivate and provide supervision to inside sales staff through quality evaluations, individual sales plans, and ongoing coaching, guidance, and monitoring of team’s productivity,
- Help in on-boarding of the inside sales reps,
- Constantly drive continuous improvement in programs, practices, and procedures,
- Role-modeling best-in-class sales behavior at all times,
- Ensure adherence to all sales training and certification requirements for all team members,
- Execute sales plans to ensure that sales and revenue numbers are obtained,
- Proactively determine and recommend programs, process, and training requirements to support increased sales results and multi-product bundles selling,
- Work collaboratively with the Solutions Manager and Product Specialists to address process gaps and barriers to sales performance.
- A demonstrated sales background, with a minimum of 2 years in a coaching role,
- 3-5 years of experience in the web hosting industry is required,
- Demonstrated ability to drive team performance within a customer-centric sales environment,
- Available to work remote flexible work shifts,
- Proven track record to coach and motivate a team,
- Impressive presentation, time management, and interpersonal skills.
Benefits and Perks:
- Work from anywhere - this is a remote opportunity!
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Education reimbursement opportunities
HostPapa is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of our diverse team.
HostPapa is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided in all parts of the hiring process.
We would like to thank each applicant however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.